It’s that time of year again! We resolve to eat better, exercise more, save money. By February, most of us have already broken those promises, and we cycle back into the same patterns. If you plan on setting New Year’s Resolutions, here are some tips that can help make them stick:
- Pick just one resolution. Make it realistic, specific, and tangible.
- Start small. If you want to exercise more, for example, start with 2 days a week instead of seven.
- Share it! Tell your friends and family. Maybe they’d even like to join you!
- Set goals and reminders. Consider tracking your progress on a fitness app.
- Forgive yourself if you make mistakes along the way. If you encounter missteps, resolve to recover and try again.
Pain & Stress Center products promote natural remedies and alternatives to toxic drugs. Here you will find answers to mental stress-anxiety, physical discomfort, teen stress, occasional sleeplessness, mood issues, aging and memory challenges.